If you are going to book a car remotely prior to arrival in Thailand
- Payment for reservation in advance is 20% of the total cost of rental car. Car rent booking guarantees the car on the date and time specified in the reservation form.
- Payment for car rent booking is effected by Renter as per account of PayPal payment system within 24 hours before the car-hire date. If the company does not receive payment within the period of 24 hours then booking is cancelled, and the client receives notification about cancellation by e-mail.
- In case of cancellation of paid reservation, Renter should notify the company in any way possible but not later than 24 hours before the date of hire. Otherwise, there are no refunds. Booking payment is refunded to Renter in the same way it was effected and within a period from 3 to 7 working days. Commission for the refund of money is paid by Renter.
If you are already in Thailand and ready to rent a car today
- The basic rental cost is specified for a period of one day (24 hours). In case of exceeding of the rent term, the Renter shall pay 200 Thai Baht per each hour of extra time.
- Payment for the car-hire shall be paid in full amount after the signing of rental agreement and is not subject to refund.
- In rare cases, with the prior consent of the Renter and before the start of the rental, the company may replace for vehicle of similar price and options.
- The Renter must be at least 21 years old, have a driving license of national or international standard and the experience of driving not less than one year.
- The Renter is obliged to make a refundable security deposit of 10,000 (ten thousand) Thai Baht or the equivalent in another currency. Return of the deposit is made at the time of return of car after hire.
- Prices for rental cars INCLUDE insurance with the use of unconditional franchise deductible; The deductible is applied in case of damage or accident caused by Renter or a third party. In case of an accident caused by the Renter or when the perpetrator is not identified the Renter shall compensate the damage within the amount of franchise up to 10000 (ten thousand) of Thai Baht maximum. Also deductible means compensation in case of damage of glass, tyres and in case of car theft. When an insured event occurs caused by Renter or when the perpetrator is not identified and calling the representative of the insurance company to the place of accident, the Renter shall pay the company the unconditional deductible in the amount of 3000 (three thousand) Thai Baht.
- Fuel level by return of car after hire should correspond to the level on the car-hire start day
- The Renter may not use the rental car for committing illegal actions. It is prohibited to send car for repair without agreement with the company providing car rental. If any malfunction occurs, the Renter must inform the company immediately.
- The Renter must take good care of rental car.
- There are no restrictions on mileage on rented car.
- It is forbidden to smoke and to carry pets in the car. In case of violation, a fine amounted 5,000 (five thousand) Thai Baht is applied.
- In case of loss of ignition key a fine amounted 3000 (three thousand) Thai Baht is applied.